Welcome

Thanks for visting! The table of contents are on the right. Archives for this blog are located at the bottom of the page.







Monday, September 15, 2008

The Thief, The Liar, and The Manipulator

Michelle, my cousin who stole all this cha ching, is under the impression that all she has is an "overspending problem". She thinks that she is going to just pay the money back and get a slap on the wrist. My father has left all future decisions to my mother because this is all her side of the family. So now that everyone knows within the family, it's time to let the future unfold. My prediction is that my mother, if given the case, will not prosecute. The SS has told my parents that it is now a federal case. When the SS approached my cousin Michelle they told her it was up to my parents. Or maybe that's what Michelle wanted my parents to believe. Either way she's screwed. No one's going to trust her and she will spend the next 20 years paying back the money, whether or not it's after jail time. I'm fed up but have to remain cool for my other's sake.