Well after installing the shackle relocation kit, I decided to customize it further by removing any adjustment holes to choose from if say for instance my leaf spring were to soften up. Which led me to this point. I needed to relocate the shackle mount and improve the angle.
The shackle kept slamming into the rear of the mount. So these little beauties had to be removed.
Plasma gun does wonders.
Get everything straight and tack on the new mounts. We set the Jeep down to level it out then finished the welds.
Flat black and voila! I got the opportunity to try these out right away and had absolutely no problem. The spring sits flatter and the shackle angle is better.