Welcome

Thanks for visting! The table of contents are on the right. Archives for this blog are located at the bottom of the page.







Monday, July 25, 2011

Grant Performance GT Steering Wheel

In preparation of my interior cage and custom dash, I recently purchased this steering wheel from Grant. I took a while to pick one out. I wanted a "D" style wheel with a top marker to know where the wheels are. I also wanted it removable because soon with the installation of the interior cage it will be difficult getting in and out. So this is what I bought.


Grant's Performance GT 13.75" Wheel.


Removable hub. Ready to be welded on to new steering shaft.


Top marker stitched in faux leather.


"This Top Marker D-Shaped wheel features our combination of Diamond Vinyl/Smooth Vinyl Grip for a "Sure Grip"" feel." [from their website]