Welcome

Thanks for visting! The table of contents are on the right. Archives for this blog are located at the bottom of the page.







Monday, April 4, 2011

Vinyl Install

In preparation of my front fender guards (being delivered this week) I am applying black vinyl on my door skins. This will continue the black "look" from back to front. The front fenders will also be flat black. So off to Stripe King I went. I picked up 12ft. of flat black and began to install it.


A little water helps position the vinyl. Too much and you'll have a hard time getting it out with the squeegee. Then you can wrinkle the vinyl by pushing too hard. Like I did on the front panel.





Here I used to scrap vinyl to put a border around the window. It provides a better look and covers any welds or holes in the frame.