Then I drilled some pilot holes with a 1/8" bit and layed out the dimple dyes in the pattern that I liked.
Then I took it to the ban saw to trim it down.
Then after setting the dyes in place, I knew which size holes needed drilled in each specific location. I took it over to the mill and drilled them all out,
After each hole was drilled I ran them through the press with the dimple dyes. I used 1/2", 1", and 1 1/2" dyes.
This is the "final" product. I still need to graind it down a bit to get a perfect fit. Then I'll stitch weld them in place and paint them.
I will need to repeat this process a few more times around the interior of the cage. Ac ouple for the roof and some coming up the B pillar.