I've been wanting to install one of these for a while. So I decided to mount it on the opposite window frame of my fuel access. My batteries are back there so access to the negative wire is an arm's length away. I used 3" exhaust tube and sheet metal. Josh cut a circle out of sheet metal, drilled a hole big enough for the shaft of the switch and then welded it on the inside of the 3" tube. This way the switch itself is out of the way of passing limbs and such, but accessible enough for an emergency. Next I will have the tubing welded flush to the face plate. If none of this makes sense, I'll have a final install picture posted in a couple days.