Welcome

Thanks for visting! The table of contents are on the right. Archives for this blog are located at the bottom of the page.







Monday, October 18, 2010

Rear Brakes-Install

One thing I was gonna do right this time around plumbing the brakes. I wanted them to look good. Hard lines everywhere I could to maintain better pressure. I wanted them mounted on the top of the truss so you could see them from the side. So this is what we came up with..

Stainless braided line from the body mount to the T fitting mounted in the middle of the truss. 3/16" hard lines down each side of the truss toward the calipers.


Custom made 90 degree stainless braided lines to the 1/2 ton calipers.

This is look I wanted. Something to be proud of!! You can also see we relocated the vent for the chunk of the top of the diff instead of on the axle tube. Both the vent hose and brake the will run straight up to the body. Clean look!