Welcome

Thanks for visting! The table of contents are on the right. Archives for this blog are located at the bottom of the page.







Wednesday, September 10, 2008

2008-2009 Bouldering Season

The bouldering seasons begins soon. As Jesse Jackson would say.. "With the season anticipation comes expectation and performance evaluation. Celebration will only follow concentration and proper navigation. The season's validation depends on my restoration of prior dedication."

This will prove to be my hardest pre-season of record. I need to get quite a bit of flexibility back and my core strength will need to improve. I'll turn 37 this month and I'm starting to feel it in the morning. In fact just getting in and out of my Jeep has been wearing on my back. So its back to the chiropractor, no pun intended.