Welcome

Thanks for visting! The table of contents are on the right. Archives for this blog are located at the bottom of the page.







Tuesday, September 30, 2008

"Super" Cooper in Barcelona

I've been emailing Cooper over the past couple of days. This guy is amazing. His energy is infectious. His travels have lead him all over the world and now he has relocated to Barcelona, Spain. He told me he is filming a bunch for Big Up Productions and recently filmed a well known climber on his hardest route. I would tell you the details but I don't know if I'm allowed.

So he's living in Spain, surfing in the South of France, and pretty much filming all over the world. Check the link to his blog to the right of this post. http://www.zaration.com/

We all miss your company and laughter. Stay safe and enjoy your amazing life!! Hope to see you this year. Cheers!