Welcome

Thanks for visting! The table of contents are on the right. Archives for this blog are located at the bottom of the page.







Wednesday, January 30, 2008

This ain't no Atari.


If your anything like me, well let me rephrase that, if you have a pulse and like to breathe on occasion you've probably heard of the video game craze that is sweeping the world. X-Box 360, PlayStation 3, Wii, you name it, it's out there and I'm sure they make a game you would love to play. Currently that game for me is RockBand. Real instruments that can take a beating, and a mic that would stand the legendary stage antics of Mic Jagger. Pick your poison, or song in this case and watch as the colorful notes overwhelmingly descend from above like a game of Tetris on speed. If you have never played the drums before your in for a cramp from beating the base petal. I prefer songs like "Wanted Dead or Alive", I guess reminiscing from days of old. Whatever. That song rules anyway. I guess I have to dust off my air guitar. Anyway gotta run...sound check 1,2,3,4.