Welcome

Thanks for visting! The table of contents are on the right. Archives for this blog are located at the bottom of the page.







Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Regardless of the weather


Most individuals don't have the privilege of associating with such a diverse group of people; I on the other hand do. Actually I do it quite often jumping from group to group.But I never thought my friends would be seasonal, unfortunately it seems that way. I see some during the cold rock climbing season and others during the hot summer months of my recent 4 wheel drive adventures. But some are year round. The kind you keep in touch with regardless of the weather. Pictured here is Josh, myself and Tommy. Without Josh's consistent help I wouldn't have the BAD ASS Cherokee I own. Great guy, down for anything, including his recent crossover into bouldering. Tommy is crazy funny, constantly keeping you on your toes with his pranks. His personality is unmatched. I can only hope that the future holds as much fun as the past, regardless of the weather.