Welcome

Thanks for visting! The table of contents are on the right. Archives for this blog are located at the bottom of the page.







Friday, September 4, 2009

JJ and Angie Unite

This Saturday at 7pm JJ and Angie are getting married. They have been together longer than I can remember. There something to be said about that. JJ has always been a really good friend of mine. We climb together and offroad together. I've always said if we only lived closer I get the feeling I'd see him 4 nights a week.
Angie has always been the most cheerful, warm, receptive person I've met in the south. I can remember the cold winter days JJ and I would be out at HP and there was Angie, huddled up in a warm jacket, experiencing it all with him. Plus she gives a great hug! Which I don't seem to get alot of these days.


I wish them the best!