Welcome

Thanks for visting! The table of contents are on the right. Archives for this blog are located at the bottom of the page.







Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Climbing is Fun

I got sucked into a really good traverse at Shades Crest today. Jeff, Roger, Ben- we all just kinda hung out by the cave today. Well anyway, I love the moves on this thing. One really BIG rose move. After that it's pretty chill. I'm psyched to get back on this thing. Tomorrow it's gonna rain, so that sucks. But Thursday I'm going back out and Sarah said she may come too! Anyway check out Jeff's page (link to the right) and see the AMAZING pics he took today!!!

Also the rumor around the boulders is that a new gym is going to be opening up. Hmmm...possibly named FA Rocks. More news when I hear it. But I'm extremely psyched!!