Welcome

Thanks for visting! The table of contents are on the right. Archives for this blog are located at the bottom of the page.







Sunday, October 12, 2008

Too much fun!

Josh and I had free roam of Gray Rock this week. I had taken my Cherokee up there to mount the new 1/2 ton Chevy rear disc brakes. So of course we had to test it out afterwards. We were tearing up the top roads and I tapped the brakes and the rear end slid sideways. So back to Gardendale Performance to buy an adjustable portioning valve to turn the back brakes down. More high speed testing then proceeded. I finally tuned it in and the rear brakes are at 35%. To all that think 8" of lift on a XJ is too much I welcome you to follow us around.

We pretty much covered the whole place, all 2000 acres. Josh did Cable Hill. I did Bump and Grind. I tried Big Rock and backed down. I need to try it again. I did the canyon backwards and forwards, drove down Brown Hole. We took the long way down Snake Creek. Josh did Bunny Slope 1. Josh rode a little 80cc motorcycle around as I chased him in my Jeep. Today no one was there. No one.